Monday, January 27, 2014

Interview on Photo Classes on 41 Action News - Carol Fowler's Three Minutes in the Limelight




I was asked to do an interview with the local Channel 41 Action News on the photography classes I teach at the Overland Park Arboretum.  The focus of the interview was basic tips on photography.

Lindsey Shively, the weekend anchor, could not have been nicer.  About three minutes before we went live she asked if I had any photos on the Internet, so I gave her my blog address.  She pulled up the Arboretum Luminary walk photos I took at the annual event in 2013, and we were off and running.  It was fascinating seeing them pull up the photos on an ipad and have them immediately appear on a large screen behind us.  She was so good on the fly.  It was nice being able to highlight the Arboretum and its events!

Other than wearing a sweater that made me look 20 lbs heavier, I was pleased with how the interview went.  Here's a link to the three minute interview.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K2S4OhIaSgc

No comments:

Post a Comment